So lets take a journey back to the future.......there has just been far too many memorable events to just let them pass by. These are the days before I was an Error, before I knew how blissfull and magical life could truly be.....enjoy! The fall and winter months were filled with laughter and fun. Nervous I went to thanksgiving dinner with Marc to his brother Brett's house( my uncle Ken was a little sad I didn't make it up to the Prince's feasting marathon). We went on a very romantic carriage ride around temple square( you know the way to my heart is through horses...and food:), formal ball dances at the capitol building, a road trip to the BYU football game in Las Vegas( my first time entering Sin City), and of course the wonderful Christmas season.
BYU football game
Between our two crazy schedules it didn't seem that we would be able to see each other for Christmas, or many days after either. Well if there is one thing you should know about me, it's that I am a scheemer...and I love it. I had gone home for the holidays knowing that Marc was working on Christmas Eve and would be post call Christmas Day. After my family did our presents on christmas morning we headed to my uncle Ken's traditionally to eat, drink, and be merry. I however continued a little bit further south. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach as I hoped that Marc would like this surprise, and also because I was driving through a blizzard to make it to Bountiful. Luckily I made it in one piece, Marc was extatic and surprised and his christmas gift of me. We joined his family for games and presents and then I asked him if I could steal him for a day or two??With that we headed back to pick up my family and then back to Cache Valley for post Christmas bliss.




No comments:
Post a Comment